Players need to register with their local club. Click here for the Member Clubs page.
- All Club registration packages must be submitted to the BCLA office on or before October 31st at 4:00pm. Failure to comply with said dates will result in the offending Association to be fined $250.00, and another $250.00 for each additional seven-day period that the registration forms are not received.
- Please address all packages to the BCLA (not the PCFLL), attention: BCLA Registrar.
- Each package must contain the following:
- an official BCLA database generated alphabetized master list of all players registered;
- an official BCLA database generated alphabetized list of all registered players for each division, broken down into each team including any applicable signed supporting forms (player releases, playing down forms; and
- A copy of each player’s BCLA approved, completed Youth Field registration form and insurance waiver for those players who registered manually.